Under the Wing: Jessica Meyer

Back to Article
Back to Article

Under the Wing: Jessica Meyer

J

J

J

Makayla Kellem, Reporter/Photographer

Jessica Meyer started out with a simple and steady life. She lived with her mother in a small apartment but frequently went out to see friends. She was quite the social butterfly for some time. After meeting many new faces and personalities, around two and a half years ago she met her current boyfriend Kamryn Dunn. While Meyer was in the ninth grade they created a beautiful baby boy named Parker Dunn.

“My happiest moment was having my son Parker, he’s changed my life in so many ways.” As said by Jessica Meyer, Mountain Home Guy Berry College & Career Academy student.

Having Parker created a new and unheard-of environment for Jessica. She was given many new responsibilities and obstacles to face with the constant help of Kamryn and her mother. She attends Guy Berry,  where she is able to have a more flexible school life, as well as focus on her work at Colton’s and her baby. Jessica spends her free time at school with the fishing club and making sure that others work together smoothly. 

“I feel as though my purpose is to make sure others are happy and that everyone gets along well.” said Jessica.

Meyer doesn’t believe there is a good reason to spread negativity or disagreements between others, as it only makes the environment around us worse. For her, positivity is the key to having a stable life.